MAN WINDPROOF JACKET PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL JACKET BALKAN BLUE
Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is a faithful companion for your high altitude adventures and more. Torrentshell Jacket is a minimalist and easily compressible windbreaker, you do not even notice you have it in your backpack. But when you have to protect yourself from the pouring rain, thanks to the waterproof and breathable H2NO Performance Standart fabric, you'll be glad to have it.
FEATURES JACKET PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL JACKET:
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved