MAN GORE-TEX PRO JACKET ARCTERYX BETA AR JACKET TUI
The Arcteryx Beta Jacket of the AR (All Round) line is the mainstay of the Gore-Tex jackets, one of the most versatile Arcteryx shell jackets. Light, compressible and waterproof, perfect for any mountain activity. Hand pockets, regular fit, slit zippers, a length and width ideal to accommodate the other layers of technical clothing and a hood with inner collar mean comfort in case of storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying life in the air open. The N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L and N40r-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L fabric jacket offers maximum waterproofing and breathability. The helmet-compatible DropHood ™ hood offers rapid storm protection and has been updated to include Cohaesive® cable lock adjusters. If your passion is the mountain and you live at 360 °, the Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket is a shell that must not be missing from your backpack.
FEATURES JACKET ARCTERYX BETA AR JACKET:
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced shoulders and arms
- Embroidered logo
- Non-chafing label
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
- N40r-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
An important distinction for the purchase of the shell is the number of layers of the techno-fiber membrane:
- 3 layers: the membrane is glued between the outer fabric and the inner lining. This allows less wear and longer life of the membrane as the layers do not rub together. Even the fabric's performance is better.
- 2 layers: the membrane is laminated only to the outer fabric, while the inner lining is generally free. Cheaper but less lightweight solution, plus the separate lining allows for a better fit, more comfort and versatility.
- 2.5 layers: the membrane is glued only to the outer fabric, while the inner side instead of the lining shows a coating of protective varnish. Solution that gives great lightness to the fabric.
- The membrane can be laminated to a light and free fabric, between the outer fabric and the lining.