HAGLÖFS GORE-TEX 3L JACKET HAGLÖFS ROC SPIRE MAN JACKET MINERAL/WILLOW GREEN
Haglöfs Roc Spire Jacket is an essential Gore - Tex 3L shell jacket, built for hardcore mountaineers! This full-featured, four - season jacket features clean lines and light weight yet durable for long days on the mountain.
FEATURES HAGLÖFS GORE-TEX 3L JACKET:
- Gore-Tex 3 layer, 100% polyamide, leightweight 30D ripstop face
- 3-way adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with laminated and wire reinforcedpeak
- RECCO reflector in hood brim for searchability
- Water resistant zippers throughout and pit zips for ventilation
- No shoulder, lower side and lower inner sleeves seams to avoid chafing and for enhanced durability
- Two mind mounted pockets with laminated zippers
- Sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Zippered mesh inner pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset
- Gore-Tex 3 layer, 100% polyamide, soft and supple, lightweight 30d ripstop face weave, laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a tricot backer 111g/m2, hydrostatic head >20,000mm, RET: < 9
An important distinction for the purchase of the shell is the number of layers of the techno-fiber membrane:
- 3 layers: the membrane is glued between the outer fabric and the inner lining. This allows less wear and longer life of the membrane as the layers do not rub together. Even the fabric's performance is better.
- 2 layers: the membrane is laminated only to the outer fabric, while the inner lining is generally free. Cheaper but less lightweight solution, plus the separate lining allows for a better fit, more comfort and versatility.
- 2.5 layers: the membrane is glued only to the outer fabric, while the inner side instead of the lining shows a coating of protective varnish. Solution that gives great lightness to the fabric.
- The membrane can be laminated to a light and free fabric, between the outer fabric and the lining.