VEST PATAGONIA MENS NANO PUFF VEST FORGE GREY
Excursion to the Margerita Hut? See that it's cold up here, after all it's the highest refuge in Europe and to keep warm and not have too heavy a backpack you must take the Patagonia Nano Puff Vest: anti-wind and water resistant, incredibly light and compressible, with PrimaLoft Gold padding is the perfect sleeveless for your 4556m adventures.
FEATURES VEST PATAGONIA NANO PUFF VEST:
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 227 g (8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved