MAN JACKET GORE-TEX ARCTERYX RUSH LT JACKET FIRECRACKER
Designed to meet the demands of the backcountry, the Rush LT Jacket is light, durable, and featured for long uptracks and aggressive descents. The minimalist design keeps its weight at scant 405 grams, but the Rush LT still provides complete GORE-TEX 3L protection and is built to withstand the rigors of rugged backcountry terrain. N40p-x GORE-TEX Pro is used in the body for durably waterproof, windproof protection while N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro reinforces high wear areas. The helmet compatible StormHood™ gives full head protection and easily adjusts for a secure fit with outstanding freedom of movement and peripheral vision. External pockets are easily accessible while wearing a pack and WaterTight™ pit zippers are angled for easy access. Intuitive Cohaesive® hood and hem adjusters are exceptionally easy to use, even while wearing heavy winter gloves.
FEATURES JACKET ARC'TERYX RUSH LT:
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- WaterTight™ pit zippers angled for easy access while wearing a pack
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal laminated pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Left hand sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Lightweight powder straps provide secure attachment to Slide 'n Loc™
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
An important distinction for the purchase of the shell is the number of layers of the techno-fiber membrane:
- 3 layers: the membrane is glued between the outer fabric and the inner lining. This allows less wear and longer life of the membrane as the layers do not rub together. Even the fabric's performance is better.
- 2 layers: the membrane is laminated only to the outer fabric, while the inner lining is generally free. Cheaper but less lightweight solution, plus the separate lining allows for a better fit, more comfort and versatility.
- 2.5 layers: the membrane is glued only to the outer fabric, while the inner side instead of the lining shows a coating of protective varnish. Solution that gives great lightness to the fabric.
- The membrane can be laminated to a light and free fabric, between the outer fabric and the lining.