Sturdy, cushioned ski touring socks with a functional merino mix for long tours
ORTOVOX SKI ROCK'N'WOOL SOCKS FEATURES:
- Merino yarn at 21.5 microns in thickness is elastic, stable and pleasant on the skin
- Ankle and arch support ensures slip-free fit and prevents creasing
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing and blisters
- 360° webbing system for improved breathability
- 52 % virgin wool (OWP-MERINO) + 46 % polyamide + 2 % elastane
Our sustainable MERINO WOOL comes from monitored, ethical sheep farms. It is comfortably soft, easy to care for, and provides an optimum body climate thanks to its moisture- and temperature-regulating properties.