SHOES( 26 products )
VERIGA RUN TRACK, crampons for runners, but also for winter hikers ...
The RUN TRACK crampons are born for runners who want to feel safe on snowy and icy terrain. They are equipped with special teeth that guarantee an aggressive grip. Strength and durability are ensured by a welded chain with twisted links
City track crampons are designed for walking along snowy and icy city streets
The slightly larger pegs provide better stability. The special teeth ensure a good grip on the surface. They are easy to lay. They are suitable for all types of shoes.
A great eco-friendly option and one that we're hugely proud of. It’s still as comfy, still as timeless, and still as unisex. Move through your day effortless and match your Heisei Gaia to any outfit.
FEATURES SATORISAN HEISEI GAIA:
This model is made with our recycled cotton Gaia and combined with napa leather on the counter.
The lining on both upper and footbed is from our recycled cotton Gaia.
Cotton bindings, metal eyelets and brand stud.
Hand stitched napa leather label on tongue with Satorisan heat embossed logo.
Extra pair of shoe laces of different colour to change the overall look of the shoe.
Evergreen Sole: the footprint of our identity and our “forever young’’ spirit.
Thermoformed removable insole specially developed to ensure the maximum ergonomic and functional features.
Non-slip sticky rubber sole stitched to the upper.
Extra insoles made in high density EVA. Using it we can reduce half a size.
- We combine state-of-the-art industrial techniques with careful craftsmanship, as the controlled erosion of the materials in order to give our models that Used & Wrinkled look making every pair unique and unrepeatable.
Heisei Gaia is washable in the washing machine to leave them as good as new anytime you wish.
Just pay special attention to: Choose a cold and gentle cycle (max. 24ºC/75,2ºF), removing the insoles and laces first. Do not use the tumble dryer. Avoid drying them directly in the sun.
- On sale!
Leftover Mimic Moccasins are insulated with synthetic QuadFusion™ Mimic and bring comfort to the next level.
Mimic imitates the extraordinary warming characteristics of down but gives excellent performance when wet. Here, it's packed into footwear made from recycled and fluorocarbon free materials and left-over fabrics. These colourful moccasins will bring you warmth and comfort during the colder months of the year.
Trail running is a walking race specialty that takes place in a natural environment.
Generally the paths develop along the paths in the woods, mountains, desert, hills. Normally this activity is characterized by a considerable length of the routes as well as by the overcoming of important differences in level, both positive and negative. So it is challenging, and to protect yourself from the impacts on the rocky paths and dirt roads obviously serves the right shoe. The Scott Kinabalu Power are a revolution in this world of fatigue tiredness crisis sweat and lots of adrenaline. The highly functional approach of their design is a declared dedication to the new generation of "trail runners". The contoured cup provides stability and strength while the combination sole-midsole improves performance on a wide variety of terrain.
Running a trail requires a specific piece of equipment... First of all, they are shoes.
They will have to have better grip on the different terrains in which you will support your feet and will protect you against impacts of any kind. We have opted for the Scott, their comfortable fit, a drop of 8 millimeters for a more dynamic running position and a lighter upper make the Scott Kinabalu more versatile shoes, from short races on trail to long outdoor workout
The extremely light URBAN TRACK crampons are designed to facilitate walking on icy and snowy roads
The twisted chain construction allows you to walk on hard floors without risk of damaging them. Imperceptible and comfortable, suitable for any type of shoe. Simple to use and supplied in an attractive small purse.
The Freerider ELC is an evolutionary version of popular Freerider
The leather and synthetic upper features a polyurethane finish and a Velcro lace cover that prevent the intake of water and mud, while protecting the laces from cranks and pedals. The ELC also has a stiffer midsole than the original Freerider, making this a super-supportive shoe for aggressive, all-mountain riding.
- On sale!
It is the Kaizen Mid’s premium version with raw edge leather and artisanal rustic details that turn this model into a unique style with a great presence.
"Kaizen" means "continuous improvement" . A timeless and sporty design with a retro inspiration easy to combine in your day-to-day.
FEATURES SANDALS BILLABONG:
- Surf photography meets the staple rubber slap
- The photo print rubber slaps feature a custom NBU upper strap and footbed and a custom welded wave logo outsole
- Made with recyclable materials, the printed sandals are water-resistant
- On sale!
Heisei icon par excellence. Heisei has a retro-sporty inspiration what makes this model to be easy to wear and combine. This model has a timeless design, comfy unisex and for all kind of people. Its name is 100% Satori, meaning ''calm'', ''serenity'' in Japanese.
FEATURES SATORISAN HEISEI:
- This model is made in soft and flexible suede leather, finished with a special wash-resistant treatment and combined with nappa leather on the heel counter
- The upper is unlined and the footbed is made of comfy cotton fabric
- Cotton bindings, metal eyelets, brand stud and contrasting colour details
- Hand stitched nappa leather label on tongue with Satorisan heat embossed logo
- Extra pair of laces of different colour so you can create different looks and combine them
- Evergreen Sole: the footprint of our identity and our ''forever young'' spirit
- Removable insole specially developed to ensure the maximum ergonomic and functional features
- Non-slip sticky rubber sole stitched to the cut
- Extra insoles made in high density EVA
Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap. If they need a deeper clean, machine wash in a cold and gentle cycle inside a laundry bag (max. 30ºC/86ºF), removing the insoles and laces first. Do not use the tumble dryer and avoid drying them directly in the sun.
FEATURES SHOES FUROSHIKI:
- Furoshiki the Sun Wrapping Collection
- Model combines work clothes with a rustic style, forming a nomadic style characterized by geometric motifs of Eastern inspiration
- Soft eco-sued fabric shoe
- Upper: Echo Camoscio
- Lining: Geometric cotton fabric
- Sole Vibram XS City guarantees superior grip in the metropolitan environment, recommended for safe walking on the wet, ideal compromise between grip and durability
- On sale!
Specially designed by Wize&Ope, our low tops feature LED lights built into the sole of each shoe. Each pair is designed using high-quality material with adjustable LED colouring and rendered to provide functionality, style and a comfortable fit.
Wize&Ope’s low tops feature modifiable LED lights which can be changed to render different colors; switch the lights from white, blue, green and red, or change up your game with yellow, purple and turquoise. The lights in each shoe are battery operated, designed to last for up to six hours.Each pair of Wize&Ope’s low tops come equipped with a USB cable to charge the LED lights, and are available in a variety of colours to compliment every style.
- On sale!
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- UPPER: Waterproof backed synthetic textile and PU coated leather.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- OUTSOLE: Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- On sale!