To challenge the summer heat, you need the right clothing. And the June Lake Tank of Patagonia is made of Tencel® lyocell anti-crease and boasts a trendy drape that facilitates air circulation. With this tank top even the most oppressive heat will not be a problem.
FEATURES PATAGONIA JUNE LAKE TANK:
- Light and airy fabric blend is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and soft to the touch; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Open crewneck with narrow fold-over binding
- Delicate cap sleeves, also called flutter sleeves, are split and overlap at the shoulder for mobility and comfort in warm weather
- Merrow-stitch finishing at the sleeves and hem
- Waist length
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
- 4.9-oz 74% polyester/19% TENCEL® lyocell/7% spandex heathered jersey.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn